DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Laser Pistol in D&D 5e Lost Mine of Phandalver

Was waiting for a Christmas sale and today I got it, so finally got FGU and the D&D 5e Essentials bundle and Lost Mine of Phandelver. My group stared playing Lost mine on Roll20 and I've been looking to move to FGU for a while now, the next session we will still stay on Roll20 but after that I hope to have everything set up in FGU to continue there.
    Today I have only been looking at the interface and trying to get things set up. I have my LMoP loaded and for reference the PHB, Monsters Manual and Dungeon Masters Guide.
    One of my first tasks is to recreate the PC's from Roll20, a very manual task as I don't want to have my players do this. Now creating the first character, on the inventory page, looking at class equipment, I can see things like Laser Pistol, Antimatter Rifle, Shotgun etc while missing things like Light Crossbows' and just normal crossbow bolts.
    For the life of me I can not get what I have activated to see these. Cool stuff but not something I want in my D&D setting. Anyone able to hint where to start looking for the issue?

Blog Entries
    Welcome

You have the DMG loaded. The DMG has examples of some modern and sci-fi equipment. Load the PHB so you have all of the PHB items, like light crossbows, leather armor, etc.

Go to Library > Modules
    Ten unload the DMG (or just ignore those entries) and Load the PHB.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Note that you are only seeing these items because you are the DM. Unless you specifically share DM only modules (like the DMG) your players won’t see such options.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome

You have the DMG loaded. The DMG has examples of some modern and sci-fi equipment. Load the PHB so you have all of the PHB items, like light crossbows, leather armor, etc.

Go to Library > Modules
    Ten unload the DMG (or just ignore those entries) and Load the PHB.
    That's it. I totally forgot they were there. I had PHB but forgot the sci-fi stuff was in DMG. What threw me off was the fact they were visible in the class choice menu, not only the purchase equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Note that you are only seeing these items because you are the DM. Unless you specifically share DM only modules (like the DMG) your players won’t see such options.
    Thanks, that's good to know for the future. I did not have DMG shared for players so they would not have seen it.

Thread Information