DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

(Paid) D&D 5E Homebrew Games. Thursdays 7pm Est

DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST,
    THE TABLE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE!

You can find me over on the Free side for now as i'd rather DM for a full group for a bit.

Hello and welcome to my table!

I go by Rumsar and I'd like to share my worlds with you! Yes, you read that correctly worlds. I run several different setting each having their own quirks and interesting lore. I've run classic D&D settings, mercenary company settings, faction bases political settings, science-fantasy setting, survival, epic 6 and even giant monster hunting! Each setting I run is different and I do my best to make things as interesting as possible to my players. I also try to include homebrew into all my games to spice thing up just a bit so you can expect a bit of the unexcepted as well. All my setting have lore you can sink your teeth into and as with my past players everything you do can and will just add to the lore of my worlds. I try to put my setting on a rotation so even if one setting loses steam I have several backups ready to go.

I have years of being a DM under my belt (forever DM for life!) and a lifetime of experience to boot. D&D is my passion and like all passions, I think about it a lot! I watch videos, listen to podcasts, and do my best to get the good stuff. But passions, more often then not require funds to keep it going. While I love my wife and would do anything for her, she will not let me spend hundreds of dollars buying every module and map pack there is. So I decided to maybe go the other way offer my DM ability as a side gig.
    I love tweaking systems and seeing what I can get out of them. I love tweaking game mechanics, skills, backgrounds, and just about anything else I can get my sausage fingers on. Love working with invested players and very often customize things to make the games even more fun.

So, If you're looking for a table that does a bit of everything I'm here and ready to roll!

My goal: To make memories and adventures that we talk about for years!

Current Setting: Winterhold (see below for a general description)

On to the business

The fee: $5 a session paid monthly via PayPal or Venmo (The first 2 sessions are free. Not going to have you spend cash on stuff you might not like.)
    System: 5e
    Frequency: Weekly
    Day and Time: Thursdays starting at 7pm EST
    Session length: 3 hours-ish
    DM style: Flexible to players
    Number of players: 4
    Discord is used for voice chat.

Let me give some quick info on the campaign we will be running.

Winterhold
    The Factions in the dwarf centric city are in a constant state of flux. Getting by is based on who you know and who owes you a favor.

Politics: High
    Roleplay: High
    Tactics: Low
    Lethality: Low
    Homebrew: Low

Player Buy-in:
    PC's will live in a massive city where the movement of factions constantly shift and if they play their cards right then they can slowly climb the social ladder. Combat is low and if you decide to throw a punch then prepare for the consequences.
    Last edited by Rumsar; April 19th, 2022 at 01:11.

Blog Entries
    By chance do you have any videos of one of your games? Something to get a feel for how you run your games?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't stream my games. However if you'd like i can introduce you (or anyone) to my other player. he has been at my table for over a year now. He out of everyone can give you a insider's opinion on how I roll things.

or I can just chat at you directly and can answer any questions you might have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumsar View Post
    I don't stream my games. However if you'd like i can introduce you (or anyone) to my other player. he has been at my table for over a year now. He out of everyone can give you a insider's opinion on how I roll things.

or I can just chat at you directly and can answer any questions you might have.
    Replied to your PM. Thanks.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi Rumsar, I have 2 players for Thurs @ 7EST if you still need them. We both have been playing for years.. started with 1E then to 2E then to 3.5 and finally 5e. Homebrew is fin for us. We have played Savage Worlds as well so we understand the rules sets. Let me know if you are still seeking players.

Thanks

YESSSSSS i'll shoot you a PM

Unfortunately I still have spots open. My play style did not fit their game style. It happens in our wonderful hobby. On the plus side I'm now looking for 2 more players so please consider me when you decide you'd like to have a fantastic world to explore, giant monsters to hunt and carve for gear, and a town that is bustling with life and character.
    Last edited by Rumsar; February 4th, 2022 at 17:42.

Still looking for a player for Thursday nights at 7 EST? I played table top MANY years ago (like the first editions that came out)...and more recently on FGU about 2 years ago.

What books, modules, etc. do you use? (i.e. Books of Lost spells, 5e feats, Xan, Tash, Volo's etc)? What level, races allowed, classes, etc? Standard point buy or ??

Bob (aka DrPres)

Oh yes we are still looking for more i'll send you a PM to answer your questions.

Thread Information