DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    I managed to catch the issue happening, with pictures.
    Attachment 50578
    Attachment 50579
    Attachment 50580
    Note the "reduce negative damage by 1" in Kate's combat tracker where the light effect should be. That effect belongs to a different character owned by the same player.
    Thanks for the screenshots. Can you send me a copy of your campaign db.xml file - please ZIP it up and attach it to this thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by vonBlashyrkh View Post
    I've had this too, one of my players is a forge dwarf barbarian and more often than not upon session start his fire resistance from ancestry is marked as On within his character sheet but doesn't get picked up, we notice mostly as the alchemist can be a bit generous with her splash effects. Also happens with his Juggernaut effect as well not applying the bonus to the degree of success on his Fortitude save. All the rest of his effects, of which there are many on a lvl 14 barbarian seem to work just fine.
    Please ZIP up the db.xml file from your campaign and attach it to this thread. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please ZIP up the db.xml file from your campaign and attach it to this thread. Thanks.
    As requested, thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

As requested, thanks
    Thanks for providing that. I've had a quick look but can't see anything obvious and haven't been able to recreate the issue after a few restarts of FGU.

Could you also provide a copy of your console.log file after starting up the campaign - this will allow me to check exactly what's running. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for providing that. I've had a quick look but can't see anything obvious and haven't been able to recreate the issue after a few restarts of FGU.

Could you also provide a copy of your console.log file after starting up the campaign - this will allow me to check exactly what's running. Thanks.
    Thanks for taking a look
    Last edited by vonBlashyrkh; December 29th, 2021 at 15:32. Reason: Attachment removed for privacy

Thanks for taking a look, is it this one?
    Yep, that's the one. Thanks for providing this and the db.xml file. I haven't managed to recreate the issue, but I have examined the code and found a case where character effects in the CT weren't being fully removed/rebuilt on campaign load which could cause this issue. I'll have an update in a future release.

@vonBlashyrkh and @MaxAstro - thanks for reporting the issue and providing the screenshots/files.

Awesome, thank you for the time you took to have a look into this.

The fix is now in the test channel (actually two fixes) and should go live Tuesday next week.

Fixes for the issue have gone live. No need to do anything, just update and load your campaign.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nuary-4th-2022

Thread Information