FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Oh I am a big fan of this!

I actually use FFD20 in conjunction with Pathfinder as they go so simply together. Though I will admit it can cause some headaches with tracking and unique elements.

I am wondering, is there a way to port different elements into differing modules to be additive to the PFRPG ruleset? I assume that could be a fair amount of work (I am lua / code smooth brained).

I am also wondering if there is a way to add variable or "selectable" character sheets in a singular ruleset.

I will probably try this at some point with some people regardless, but I was hoping there may be some simple ways to add elements into my existing ruleset.

Regardless, you are doing gods work sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydion View Post
    Oh I am a big fan of this!

I actually use FFD20 in conjunction with Pathfinder as they go so simply together. Though I will admit it can cause some headaches with tracking and unique elements.

I am wondering, is there a way to port different elements into differing modules to be additive to the PFRPG ruleset? I assume that could be a fair amount of work (I am lua / code smooth brained).

I am also wondering if there is a way to add variable or "selectable" character sheets in a singular ruleset.

I will probably try this at some point with some people regardless, but I was hoping there may be some simple ways to add elements into my existing ruleset.

Regardless, you are doing gods work sir.
    Rhydion, I think this is the extension you are looking for https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/266/view
    At least it would let you bring PFRPG adventures into the FFD20 ruleset.

I haven't abandoned this project, just paused. I'll continue developement probably early next month.

Thread Information