STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    When trying to load a race I made I get the following error:
    [12/11/2022 1:01:23 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FFd20:scripts/manager_char_race.lua"]:106: attempt to call global 'handleProficiencies' (a nil value)

I was only able to add the race after I removed all of the heritage, trait, and altertitive trait entries. Althought it did load all of the traits into the racial traits section and did take the stat adjustment and darkvision adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    When trying to load a race I made I get the following error:
    [12/11/2022 1:01:23 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FFd20:scripts/manager_char_race.lua"]:106: attempt to call global 'handleProficiencies' (a nil value)

I was only able to add the race after I removed all of the heritage, trait, and altertitive trait entries. Althought it did load all of the traits into the racial traits section and did take the stat adjustment and darkvision adjustment.
    Thanks for the info, it was probably due to an extra space symbol in the weapon familiarity parsing. It should be fixed now.

v0.77-patch03 Fix race add

Fixed
    • Weapon familiarities trait in race

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Thanks for the info, it was probably due to an extra space symbol in the weapon familiarity parsing. It should be fixed now.

v0.77-patch03 Fix race add

Fixed
    • Weapon familiarities trait in race
    I tried updating and I am still getting the error. I've tried retyping things, some things copy over strangely from the web page where the double quotes or minute symbol are not the same. But that does not not seem to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I tried updating and I am still getting the error. I've tried retyping things, some things copy over strangely from the web page where the double quotes or minute symbol are not the same. But that does not not seem to fix it.
    Found the issue, two errors in one line Dumb old me.

v0.77-patch04 Fix weapon familiarity

Fixed
    • Weapon familiarity in race add (for real now)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    v0.76 Heritages and 09-2022 updates

Added
    • Completely reworked races. Now heritages and alternate racial traits can be added to the race record. If a race has heritages, you can now choose one if you want. For the automation to work right, you have to label the traits the same in the race & heritages.

Changed
    • All instances of grapple to cmb
    • Necessary changes for 09-2022 ruleset updates. The order tab is back and other things under the hood (see official release notes)

Fixed
    • Script error if rolling a saving throw with tags

There are still two minor things which should not impact gameplay I haven't had time to change/fix for now. I'll get another small update out this week. Then we're going full speed to v0.8 with Limit Breaks!
    One feature request, would it be possible that if using heritages could the "none" default selection instead be changed to "Base Race"?

As promised some months ago, version 0.8 is out this year.

v0.8 Archetypes

Added
    • Archetype information in class records
    • Archetype selection on first level of a class
    • Archetype skill replacement automation
    • Archetype feature replacement automation
    • Archetype/Class information in abilities tab
    • Archetype information in class overview

Changed
    • Code separation of class management into CharClassManager
    • "None" to "Base Race" in heritage selection
    • Code cleanup

Fixed
    • Add climb as skill back as it was accidentally deleted
    • Lua errors in NPC skills inherited from upstream ruleset
    • Race features were not added when selecting "None" / "Base Race"

This is a rather big change and I've tested all possible scenarios which came to my mind. If you find any errors or the like, please don't hesitate to post.

Skill and Feature replacement of archetypes is case-sensitive, please write it like in the base class.
    Characters need to be redone if you want to take advantage of the new class archetype structure. This should be the last breaking change, with optional rules coming in v0.9 and some closing smaller changes for the version 1.0.

v0.81 Optional System - Hero Points

Added
    • Hero Points

Changed
    • Deleted optional systems from the options which need to be handled manually

You can use a hero point by double clicking on the number. A chat message gets posted.
    Hero points can range from 0-3 per rules. If a character levels up, they get a hero point.

The default for this option is off.

Other optional systems will follow, though not all are applicable in FGU thus I deleted those from the options menu.

Update for the Feb-2023 ruleset changes will come out either tonight or tomorrow (it's mostly done).

~3000 code changes are done, first I'll release this Relase Candidate which should bring the ruleset in an again playable state. Over the weekend I'll push the v0.82 version with some fixes for all errors I can find.

v0.82-rc FEB-2023 ruleset updates

Upstream updates
    • Added support for death markers.
    • Updated actions/spells tab of PC sheet to use less resources.
    • Added ability to reorder power actions.
    • Added button to delete power actions when in edit mode.
    • Migration to new database methods in preparation for future database performance changes.

Known issues
    • Automatic hiding of controls in items does not currently work

I've fixed all errors and such I've found.

v0.82 Feb-2023 ruleset updates

Upstream updates
    • Added support for death markers.
    • Updated actions/spells tab of PC sheet to use less resources.
    • Added ability to reorder power actions.
    • Added button to delete power actions when in edit mode.
    • Migration to new database methods in preparation for future database performance changes.

Changed

• Use new default desktop portrait size
    • Update string fucntions
    • Update DB functions

Fixed

• Fix spell level filtering
    • Update from updatecontrol to windowmanager

Thread Information