DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Error when trying to add a new item

I've been trying to add an item in the forge and keep getting this message:

{"message":"CSRF token is invalid or expired"}

Not sure if it's related, but I'm also seeing this error message whenever I click "Manage Craft", or hit refresh while on the Manage Craft page:

forge error.jpg

That error usually appears when you have been inactive for too long and your session has expired. Which should be more than 15 minutes.

I just rebooted my machine, logged out of the FG site and back in, still happening.

That other error is something unrelated. For the initial issue, it is also possible that it is due to blocking cookies or a corrupted cookie perhaps, maybe try clearing your cache?

For what it's worth, I've done a bunch of managing my existing items today with no errors. It's only trying to add a new one that is failing.

Cleared cookies in all three FG domains and tried again. Same result.

And it is just when adding a new item? I'll look into it. Could you post an image of the item screen when the error pops up?

One other thing that is weird is that I can't click the "Save Item" button at the bottom of the Add Item screen. I have to tab onto it and then hit space.
    I am attaching two screenshots. The first one is the data for the item I'm trying to add, and the second is the error screen.

Add Item Screen.jpgadd item error screen.jpg

EDIT: And the HTML for the error page if that matters:

add item error screen html.jpg
    Last edited by darrenan; December 16th, 2021 at 21:49.

That is a strange bug, if you increase the long description to over 100 characters it should work again, as that error pops up for just a moment before causing that weird redirect, which I'll see if I can fix.

Thread Information