DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    FGU: v4.3.0 ULTIMATE (2022-10-18)

Errors on Load

Notified the following
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...863#post665863
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Bonuses/page5

[10/18/2022 7:45:14 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ability_action) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [PF Remove Effect Tag] [extension.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (button_abilperms) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (combobox_bonus_types) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (number_charwounds), skipped. [Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons] [campaign/template_char.xml]

Looks like that windowclass was removed from 3.5/PF1, but still remains in SFRPG. Hmm...

EDIT: With just this extension and my mirror image extension loaded, I don't see any errors and everything seems to be working. Adding in "FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses", still no errors and everything works. Adding in "StrainInjury with Full Overlay Package" seems to trigger errors, both the errors you pasted above as well as the "Unrecognized merge attribute (replace)" errors being reported elsewhere. Seems like Strain Injury is the culprit and Kelrugem will need to address those. If I am incorrect, either reply here or PM me directly with additional evidence.

I am a little confused though, that I'm not seeing the "windowclass: Window class (ability_action) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [PF Remove Effect Tag] [extension.xml]" error with just the PF Remove Effect Tag extension loading. This is because the ability_action windowclass does seem to have been well and truly removed from 3.5E as far as I can tell. I would expect to be getting that error at least, but I'm not.
    Last edited by darrenan; October 19th, 2022 at 17:41.

Just FYI, I get the following warning on load. it does not seem to be affecting anything I can tell. Capture.PNG We run a lot of Extensions, seem my signature if it matters.
    Last edited by Morenu; December 31st, 2022 at 18:22.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I will take a look, thanks for reporting.

Version 3.01 of this extension is now available in the Forge. I am not updating the FGC version provided in post #2 because this version will not work with the FGC version of the 3.5E ruleset.

Changes:
    • Version updated to 3.01 to reflect major changes.
    • Starfinder is NO LONGER SUPPORTED!
    • Migrate functionality to new scripts to mirror underlying base ruleset changes.

Please report any issues with this latest version here. Thanks.
    Last edited by darrenan; January 2nd, 2023 at 20:41.

NOTE: I am currently in the process of producing a remove effect tag extension for Starfinder. Stay tuned...

Last edited by darrenan; January 2nd, 2023 at 20:44.

Love your extension! tho i do have a small issue with it. when removing a stack (or adding a fresh stack), if i have an effect checking on the stacked effect (in this case, was an IF: CUSTOM effect) it wipes that effect out too. is this something you can get to stop? would prefer to not have to remember to put up the effect after every long rest and when i put a new "stack" up

It seem the latest update to Unity 4.3.3 (2023-02-23) has broken the image for the remove icon in the actions tab. I see the following in console log. The extension still works, however you have to hover over the icon to find the correct one.

[2/27/2023 10:36:51 AM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (spell_action_mini) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Remove Effect Tag] [extension.xml]
    [2/27/2023 10:36:51 AM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (spell_action) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Remove Effect Tag] [extension.xml]

Ok, I'll take a look tomorrow. Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information