DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I updated again just now and this was still happening, they were working 36 hours ago.

None of my remove icons are showing up (the red box over the icon)

Remove icon.JPG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I updated again just now and this was still happening, they were working 36 hours ago.

None of my remove icons are showing up (the red box over the icon)

Remove icon.JPG
    Try that without those other extensions. Probably other extensions need to be updated to be compatible with this new update.

The latest update was very minor. It was really just removing some unnecessary differences between my version of spell_action_mini.lua and the one in 3.5E. No functionality was changed (and this was not an attempt to fix @Morenu's issue from post #9).

Specifically:
    - changed two instances of .getNodeName() to .getPath() to match the code in the original script.
    - Merged two lines of code into one, again, to match the code in the original script.

v21 diff.jpg
    Last edited by darrenan; May 23rd, 2022 at 17:53.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Try that without those other extensions. Probably other extensions need to be updated to be compatible with this new update.
    Got around to trying it with a fresh update to FGU and PF removal only extension loaded... same thing. everything works but no red remove box

PF remove no red box.JPG

(Ignore the 3rd action button, I did not screen shot it)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Yeah, confirmed, I'm seeing the same thing. Will investigate. Thanks for reporting.

Fixed. Version 2.2 has been published to the Forge, and attached to post #2 above.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Fixed. Version 2.2 has been published to the Forge, and attached to post #2 above.
    It might be broken again, as per the latest client update. At the very least, it doesn't seem to work in the Starfinder Ruleset.

Starfinder.png

Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post
    It might be broken again, as per the latest client update. At the very least, it doesn't seem to work in the Starfinder Ruleset.

Starfinder.png
    The latest update from today or yesterday just adjusted armor stuff.

Hmm, this extension overrides a script, campaign/scripts/spell_action_mini.lua, which I probably took from 3.5E, not SF. I'll see if there's a different way to do the override that will work more generically, since this extension is supposed to work in both.

EDIT: Well, that script is identical in both 3.5E and SF, so I don't know why the extension wouldn't be working. I'll need to do more investigation...
    Last edited by darrenan; June 11th, 2022 at 18:52.

Version 2.3 has been uploaded to the Forge and attached to post #2. This fixes the SFRPG issue.

Thread Information