FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Is it possible to add an effect upon removal? For example, removal of Barbarian rage should impose the FATIGUED condition. I have rage set to 'EXPIREADD: Fatigued but if the player ends Rage before all rounds go by, they should still be fatigued.

I don't know what EXPIREADD is. It isn't a thing supported by this extension.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I don't know what EXPIREADD is. It isn't a thing supported by this extension.
    It is from Better Combat Effects. just FYI
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

It's working now. I just had to close/reopen FGU. Thanks all.

I am looking for a way to "Stack" 1 round durations together and have only 1 of the stacked items subtract each round.

Several combat maneuvers have an effect that lasts x rounds + 1 rnd per 5 you rolled greater than the CMD of the opponent and if you do the same effect next round the duration stacks...

BMOS's Hit Margins adds hit/miss by +5, +10... to the chat, so I would like to be able to apply the extra duration to an effect without the DM having to do it or the player having to edit the "spell" before applying it or without adding several of the same effect to the spell, each with different durations.

I know there are other things that add to something's duration if it already exists on the target and this could work there as well.

example:
    DUR: sickened [D:1rnd]

when applied 3 times (3. sickened [D:1r]) it acts like your MULTI or STACK except that each round, the number goes down by 1

any chance that would be something that could be added?

This is how it can be done by the player manually removing the "counter" each round: Example.PNG (I removed the 1 rnd duration for the conditions)
    Last edited by Morenu; September 7th, 2023 at 04:23.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I'm not doing any active development on this extension at this time. If anyone wants to tackle adding this feature to the extension you have my full blessing and support. I'll even take your changes and integrate them into the codebase, and push it to the forge. I just don't have any interest in making these changes myself at this time. It almost sounds to me like this is an extension that could/should be folded into one of bmos' extensions?

Thread Information