DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PC Spacecraft under odd UI group

With the new UI I have noticed that the "PC Spacecraft" button is (incorrectly?) placed under the Campaign group drop down. In the SFRPG UI it's in the Player group.

Can we get the "PC Spacecraft" icon/button moved to the Player grouping?

Thanks.

Nice UI update though. Removes a lot of clutter and easier to navigate, like it. Where have Task Chains gone though?

Thanks MBM and crew.

Kind regards,
    rcruk

@GravityBlade,
    I've pushed a new update of Alien and Traveller 2 game system rulesets to move PC ships into Player section of sidebar.

@rcruk,
    You should probably ask in a different thread about Task Chains, since I don't see any mention of "task chain" in the game system code for Traveller. Or is it controlled by a separate extension?

Regards,
    JPG

I think Task Chains is still a separate extension. MBM stated he would build it in at some point. I'm still using the extension with no errors so...

Let me test. Haven't really looked at Traveller since update. Been cleaning up my 5e campaigns.

Appears the extra button for Task Chains HAS disappeared. Where have all the Task Chains Gone?

catchy tune now playing in my head
    Last edited by Grommit57; December 16th, 2021 at 21:58. Reason: updated

The extension will need to be updated by the creator, which I assume is MadBeardMan. You should probably post in that thread for the extension to let him know.

Regards,
    JPG

Already did Sir. Thanks.

It's all good now.

Thanks!

Thread Information