5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilean
    Bump...plz help us!!!is it possible that no dev reads this important forum????
    Funny you should mention that...

https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7190

Bump!!! No Update Possible!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    Its funny i don´t get no response but ok...can someone do an update file or some crap that allows us to update the program manually?? because i see that the problem has to do with the updater...Thanks a lot
    It's not going to happen. The updater is as much an anti-piracy tool as it is a convenience one. Releasing standalone patches would most likely be a bad thing for SW. I suggest you email support and see if they can help.

emm and then? for this reason i'll never be able to update my FG? in this case i want my moneys back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilean
    emm and then? for this reason i'll never be able to update my FG? in this case i want my moneys back.
    In the other thread linked above Ged states they are aware of a problem with the updater and are working on a fix that will hopefully sort out your problem.

These things take time and the more the developers are here saying "no update sorry" the less time they have to work on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorontar
    In the other thread linked above Ged states they are aware of a problem with the updater and are working on a fix that will hopefully sort out your problem.

These things take time and the more the developers are here saying "no update sorry" the less time they have to work on the issue.
    I could be wrong, but somehow I doubt that working at Smiteworks is like forced labor in a salt mine. I'm sure they could find some time to communicate with their customer base if they were so inclined.

Here's an idea! The developers post a quick thread at the top level of the forum notifying everyone they are aware of a problem and are working on a solution. That way there aren't multiple threads with many confused customers trying desperately to find answers. Perhaps they can take five minutes a day to update the status of that solution.

They can afford international advertising, so maybe they can also afford to hire a part-time community liason.

To the devs: apologies if I've been a thorn in your paw recently, but for the past decade I've made my living in industries where client satisfaction is the primary concern.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatNineSharpFive
    To the devs: apologies if I've been a thorn in your paw recently, but for the past decade I've made my living in industries where client satisfaction is the primary concern.
    And now you're just passing on the love I take it

Yes that post would be nice at the top of the forum but it isn't there as of yet. Needless to say having a kid in the back seat sreaming "Are we there yet" every 250 yards is so bloody annoying.
    Last edited by Sorontar; September 15th, 2007 at 16:59.

Yes that post would be nice at the top of the forum but it isn't there as of yet. Needless to say having a kid in the back seat sreaming "Are we there yet" every 250 yards is so bloody annoying.

Anyone else reminded of Shrek 2?

I love to have a satified client. I love to be a satisfied customer.

I'm in agreement with you there.

But...I think the kid would stop screaming if they had a game to keep them occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatNineSharpFive
    I love to have a satified client. I love to be a satisfied customer.

I'm in agreement with you there.

But...I think the kid would stop screaming if they had a game to keep them occupied.
    Nah they'd just smile at you sweetly and smack it on the back of your headrest

Thread Information