FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    If I get more energetic today, I will create an extension that slides the menu closed to the right (leaving a button to open to the left again). Unless someone has more energy then I do today and responds that they are already doing this.

Jason

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    So what changed? I got an e-mail today with a link to the patch-notes. Latest entry says: "Version 4.1.12 (2021-11)". Not going to the Laboratory anymore, as my presence wasn't liked there. Will do a forum search to see if I can find more up-to-date patchnotes before downloading, because the Updater tells me jack about what to expect and what changed. :P
    As they always are, the changes are detailed in new dated thread in the City Hall. These changes are in this thread specifically; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pdates-2021-12

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There should be a changelog in the updater, preferably accessible before users decide to update. And the e-mail advertising the big update should point to the correct patchnotes. And maybe add more than a single line about bigger changes?!

Only once these basics work properly should we start a discussion about end-users/customers venting about unknown changes.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    If I get more energetic today, I will create an extension that slides the menu closed to the right (leaving a button to open to the left again). Unless someone has more energy then I do today and responds that they are already doing this.

Jason
    This would be brilliant! Fingers crossed for rising energy levels!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    This would be brilliant! Fingers crossed for rising energy levels!
    I am working on it but am having some difficulty with z-order. Will update when I get it working.
    Jason

Blog Entries
    I check the forums and look at the thread saying changes are coming. I never run in text mode, I run 2 games and me and my players don't have time to deal with Beta. I have told eveyone not to update a few times before a major update. This one was very simple and smooth considering the big changes. Very good job in the background on the rulesets.
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; December 18th, 2021 at 20:48.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information