FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thanks Yako!

I will give these a try.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Yako,

It seems to work fine, thank you.

The No Dice extension has the die located higher on the VTT surface than what I remember with the original extension. Before it was located below the chat window. Is that intentional?
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Yes, the change was intended to be used in conjunction with the tweaks extension, which is an extension that changes the layout, changes the anchorage (points where the images snap) when on the panel and also the spacing between character portraits, thus allowing for longer names. But I made new changes, now the sidebar message doesn't appear anymore and all that's left is to change the XP extension that calculates between unspent points and spent points and also rewards the characters through the sheet part. I still plan to make minor changes to the Tweaks extension. But that will be for the future. At the moment I only dream of updating the ruleset and adding new features.

Padre Moto I changed the attached files to the corrected versions, but some still need "minor" tweaks and put a brief description of what each of them are.

Cool, this was very helpful as I have begun to experiment with GURPS ruleset within FGU.
    Thank you for the hot fixes.

Hi yako, since the last update I have a problem with Character Sheets. I am unable to roll attack rolls from the combat table. For NPC, this is solved adding them on the combat tracker (I can roll from there), but for PC there is no way to roll an attack roll (every other roll works fine).
    This happens both with your version of the ruleset and with ronnke's.

In fact, the scrolls are not working, but unfortunately my knowledge is limited to fix this problem.

Ouch. Dire news, indeed. Thanks

I made some changes to the extensions and uploaded them.

Hi Yako2020 - I've been attempting to use the SHOPS extension recently, and have been running into issues as of late. Below are the warnings I'm getting when I open shops and such...

[3/21/2022 7:03:08 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/shop_main.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nVal' (a string value)
    [3/21/2022 7:03:08 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/shop_main.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nVal' (a string value)

Help?

Thanks,

Hal

Thread Information