FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Error Messages after latest Update

Hello all,

The latest update has generated some errors.

I tried loading as usual.

One file is from using the Combat Tracker and trying to input an injury value.

The other is from the initial load up of the game itself.

Cheers,
    Padre Moto
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

So I unloaded all modules, including GURPS Core and No Dice.

No error on the initial load, but this error appears when trying to drag and drop a character into the CT.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

would you be able to load one extension at a time so I can see which one(s) have a problem so that I can fix and upload a new version to FORGE.

So when I load the game without the GURPS Core extension, there is no error window on game start up.

However this error appears when I try to add a character to the combat tracker.
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

When I load the game with GURPS Core only, this is the error window on start up.
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

If I saw sure the error is in the sidebar and in the absence of a png file (This referring to Core) As for the Combat Tracker error it uses the term .getActor and should be used the term .resolveActor I will try to fix the referring extensions I created.

Am I the only one experiencing this error?
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

I'm also having errors, regardless of extension or not... all right I'll need to r solve the extension problem as soon as the ruleset problem is solved.

Attachment 50457

And here's the error with the theme loaded....

Attachment 50458

GURPS Ruleset and extensions corrected

Padre Moto I believe I had fixed the error!

Description of Attached:

1 - GURPS.pak

The Ruleset created by Roonke, but with a description of the System in Minor Chat. Removal of sidebar (error message in console). Change from .getActor to .resolveActor (Which is why Combat Tracker was giving error).

* Changing chat messages to a row only for the GURPS Audio extension to work properly, i will soon change to when the scrolls are "disputes" Example: CHARACTER 1 dispute "ST" against CHARACTER 2. But this change will take a long time!

2 - GURPS Adjustments Unity.ext

Extension that makes visual adjustments to the ruleset layout.

3 - GURPS Audio.ext

The good old Audiooverseer from Celestian, but "adapted" to work in the GURPS Ruleset (he also needed corrections).

4 - GURPS Core Unity.ext

The Wonderful extension that changes the gurps ruleset theme, but with the removal of files that caused errors.

5 - GURPS Dice Only Unity.ext

Extension created by Roonke to remove the data and keep only the d6. I made changes to be used in conjunction with GURPS Adjustments Unity.ext changing the docking of d6.
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; January 16th, 2022 at 15:00. Reason: Change attached files and description of them.

the other extensions

Here are the other extensions!

Description of Attached:

1 - GURPS Shops Unity.ext

This extension allows the creation of shops and services so that players can spend their rich money during their adventurous foray. This extension is also an adaptation of the 5E Stores extension.

2 - GURPS XP Award.ext

This extension allows XP to be distributed to characters through Quests. Changes to perform a calculation between points to spend and points spent still need to be "redone".

* Note: Some files still have the Unity designation that will be removed over time, as previously two versions of them were created (one for Fantasy Grounds Classic and one for Fantasy Grounds Unity).
    ** Note: The GURPS Adjustments Unity.ext extension will still change from sending messages on a line just to make it easier to use the GURPS Audio.ext extension triggers.
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; January 16th, 2022 at 15:01. Reason: Change attached files and description of them.

Thread Information