DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: VTM dice set?

VTM dice set?

Both me and my players used another system for vampire, which sadly piled problems way too high. We decided to make the switch to FG and have found few issues so far, which is amazing, but I was wondering if there was currently a way to use the VTM dices and hunger dices rather than simply D10, I understand that a D10 can be used to the same effect, but I prefer the unique dices for this system and some of the players are actually rather new to this kind of RPG in the first place and had a hard time understanding the system with the symbols, I feel if I suddenly replace the symbols they know with numbers, it may make some of them truly confused, so was looking for a way around that.

I found a thread about a custom dice base and how to make new ones, but it hasn't been updated since 2019 and apparently has a problem with FGU, resulting in custom dices made the way they explain not inputing the result correctly.

Thank you.

The chat output at this time is the only thing that can be changed in terms of dice. The 3d dice skins are currently not able to be modded.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you for the quick answer, in that case would there be a way to switch the chat output to the symbols rather than the numbers? Simply would need to replace the output, even just changing the 1 and the 10 would probably help them understand easier, especially as I feel some of them will already have a hard time differencing standard and hunger dice (Still getting used to FG Myself, currently working on getting a second d10 to load seperately so I could guide them in changing the color of one at least, so they could have the familiar black and red combination (Standard and hunger).

If anything this may actually be a better way of doing it if it's possible, as in the long run it would enable them to also learn what number ties in to what symbol by comparing the actual die to the chat output.

I might need to see what you are referring to as the ruleset does output the icons instead of the numbers when I test it.

capture.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Nevermind, I am officially an idiot, the module had apparently not loaded properly, rechoosing the modules fixed it that way which is perfect and only leave the hunger die thing which isn't as much of a problem and might be automatic for all I know as I still haven't finished making a sheet quite yet to test it out (Completely new on FG, wanted to make sure I knew where to find everything and got the basic pictures and such in place as we do have a weekly game.)

Many thanks superteddy57!

No worries. Appreciate the question and feedback.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information