DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Burrowing Speed

Burrowing Speed

Hello, again, fellow gamers.
    I am currently working on a module that is converting a Council of Wyrms 5e conversion into Fantasy Grounds. I am fairly savvy with FG and how to edit certain but I am having trouble adding burrowing as a special move in the racial traits of a dragon PC race. Flying has worked, swimming has worked, and walking has worked, but I cannot seem to make burrowing work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Merv

Check the Xorn and see how that one is setup would be my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Check the Xorn and see how that one is setup would be my suggestion.
    I would if the Xorn was a player character. When adding traits to a player character race there is a standard to how you input the information so it is added to the character sheet correctly. I can edit a NPC and type in burrow 20 feet and make that show up, I cannot do that on a PC character sheet.

I think flying and swimming are the only special movements that gets picked up for PC characters. Burrowing doesn't automatically get added. Mind you, you could try 'you have a burrowing speed of x'. But I don't think that works.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think flying and swimming are the only special movements that gets picked up for PC characters. Burrowing doesn't automatically get added. Mind you, you could try 'you have a burrowing speed of x'. But I don't think that works.
    At this point I am beginning to think this is the case, because the "You have a burrowing speed of x'" does not link up with the character sheet. I am sure there is a way to edit the xml file but I would need someone to point me in the right direction for that to happen.

Here it is
    Code:
    <speed>
                <armor type="number">0</armor>
                <base type="number">0</base>
                <misc type="number">0</misc>
                <special type="string">Burrowing 20 ft.</special>
                <temporary type="number">0</temporary>
                <total type="number">0</total>
            </speed>
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Here it is
    Code:
    <speed>
                <armor type="number">0</armor>
                <base type="number">0</base>
                <misc type="number">0</misc>
                <special type="string">Burrowing 20 ft.</special>
                <temporary type="number">0</temporary>
                <total type="number">0</total>
            </speed>
    Zacchaeus, you are a beautiful human being!

Thread Information