STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I was working on a CoC game set in feudal Japan, and made this huge list of Japanese names. It's by no means comprehensive, but I have 500 surnames, female names and male names. I also have a reference addition with information on Japanese pronunciation, syllables, etc. I've tried it out, and it seems to be working okay. Feel free to add this to the main module.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fantastic, thank you for that! I've added the items to a new build and just submitted it for review.

Thank you very much! This is a very useful mod and I'm really glad to be able to add some things to it.

Build approved, next time you run the update the content should be there.

Thank you so much! That's fantastic!

Out of curiosity, I added a reference about pronunciation. Is that possible to add, or is that troublesome? If it's not added to the mod, no big deal. It's not really necessary, but I thought it might be useful.

I added what there was to the Usage section of the manual. Is there something I missed as I did change the format a little?

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    I added what there was to the Usage section of the manual. Is there something I missed as I did change the format a little?
    Oh, that's where it was! Totally didn't see it. That's perfect. Thank you!

Thread Information