STAR TREK 2d20

Missing Core RPG features?

Tried to run a self converted version of flatlined and didnt go so great.
    Several issues that Work in other games didnt seemed implimented and I am wondering if im missing something.

- No wound overlay , even though option was enabled , also tried ediditing the core RPG overlay from forge for wound status and that didnt work either.
    - No Dead mob indicator I assume linked to the above.
    - Effects didnt display on the tokens - created a poisoned effect but no display on the actual tokens.
    - Couldnt drag damage to individual statistics , players get to choose which stat goes after end.
    - No un-ided name for mobs giving them away even though id indicator was red.

Did I miss anything to be able to use these features or are they just not implimented?
    It made flatlined very hard to DM and also hadnt used the ruleset before so some of it was my fault TBH.

smokebadger I can speak to this:

"Couldnt drag damage to individual statistics , players get to choose which stat goes after end."

That is set in the Options. There is a wound and heal order that everyone needs to set.

When I have some time I will fire up FG to see if I can replicate the rest unless someone beats me to it.

Cheers,

Greg

Here is the tokens and the settings , Ive tried all the settings
    Traveller.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by smokebadger View Post
    Here is the tokens and the settings , Ive tried all the settings
    Traveller.jpg
    The options you are looking at are whether the players can see the status on the Combat Tracker. There is another Token (GM) section that I don't see those options in the MGT2 ruleset. This screenshot is a comparison of 5E and MGT2 token options. Token Options 5E vs MGT2.PNG

So there aren't any options to turn on what you are looking for in the ruleset.

Thread Information