Hey dungeon crawlers,

Just wanted to announce that I am working on an update to Fate's Fell Hand that includes some badly needed maps. If you aren't familiar, the printed module has an isometric map for an important campaign area, and the other maps have the usual grid problems. I created new ones using the free assets on Dungeondraft. It always amazes me how much you can replicate without any additional assets. I do love some of the third-party asset packs, but they all require a paid license to include in something like this. My personal favorite? The moon bridge map! That's a 200' bridge of moonbeams spanning an abyss

Another reason for recreating the maps is the original module release in the FG store was pre-LOS and lighting, and there is one particular area that has a cool lighting effect if you light the torches. Here's a screenshot:

The Manor Tomb.jpg

Finally, I also updated a couple tokens that I wasn't happy with and fine-tuned the story layouts - minor stuff. If you haven't run this one, it might be time to break it out. One suggestion - run Trenloe's Basic Card Tables extension with it so you can deal the Deck of Fates properly!