STAR TREK 2d20

Release Updates?

Are there any updates to the three items that are listed as going to be released in Nov 2021? Specifically Beginner Box, Secrets of Magic, and Guns and Gears.

A couple of other items I am interested in are the Critical Hit and Critical Fumble decks. Those have been sitting at "50%" & "Early Stages" respectively for long time. Any updates on those?
    Last edited by Stargrove; December 7th, 2021 at 02:07.

The conversion thread is up to date in terms of where conversions are.

Note - the date "November 2021" is the date of the last update, not the targeted release update. This is mentioned in the "Statuses" section of post #1 in that thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, that makes more sense now. Sorry for the interruption.

So is Pathfinder 2e considered low priority for FGU, or is this normal for releases to take this long?

Quote Originally Posted by haibane85 View Post
    So is Pathfinder 2e considered low priority for FGU, or is this normal for releases to take this long?
    We have been releasing on average one product a week for the last three to four months. Not particularly tardy in terms of releasing products and is the most products released of any RPG on FGU over this period.

Products that require changes to the ruleset (like the Beginner Box, Secrets of Magic and Guns and Gears) take longer to develop, test, QA and release. And the recent 8 week code freeze for testing of the 2021-12 core product release hasn't helped the timeline.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay. Thanks! I figured something was going on that was taking SoM ~4 months. I get Beginner Box although I wish it was just released without the "special rules", but I'm sure that's against your agreement.

-accidental double post-
    Last edited by kaernunnos; December 16th, 2021 at 06:40. Reason: doubled post

Quote Originally Posted by haibane85 View Post
    Okay. Thanks! I figured something was going on that was taking SoM ~4 months. I get Beginner Box although I wish it was just released without the "special rules", but I'm sure that's against your agreement.
    There are community modules with the SoM info that can tide you over in the meantime:
    Spells
    Summoner
    Magus

Not sure there's anything for the Beginner Box, I've honestly not looked at it to know what is different there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    There are community modules with the SoM info that can tide you over in the meantime:
    Spells
    Summoner
    Magus

Not sure there's anything for the Beginner Box, I've honestly not looked at it to know what is different there.
    Cool. That's fantastic. I'd be nice to have all the stuff that's needed in PFS. I think this covers it though.

Thread Information