5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Player uploaded token. Where is it stored?

My player uploaded his own token when he created his character for my game. I assumed I'd be able to access it (I need it for something I'm doing in that game), but I have searched high and low and I do not see where it was stored. Does anyone know how I can find it? Or is it hopelessly wrapped up in a data file?

It's in the campaign \portraits directory, with a filename of the PC database ID. Copy all of those files out into a different directory, add a .png file extension and you can open the files in a standard graphics app.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's in the campaign \portraits directory, with a filename of the PC database ID. Copy all of those files out into a different directory, add a .png file extension and you can open the files in a standard graphics app.
    Trenloe, you are a gorram wizard. Thank you so much!

Thread Information