5E Character Create Playlist

Shrine of Tamoachan

I debated whether posting this in here because it is such a small thing, but maybe it should be corrected. Anyhow, in the title's adventure, areas 23 and 24 are not quite set-up correctly. Let me explain...

Area 23 has a pushpin to it on the player map. I see these things and I rely on them and assume they are all set up. However, on the player map there is no pin for 23a. I do not normally press the forward arrow key at the bottom of the area descriptions and had I done so everything would be fine and I would've seen the data for room 23a, but as it is, I assume it just punches to the next red pin which to my mind is the next red pin at 24. At this point there is no hint there is an area 23a.

So I click the pin for area 24 to try and figure out the trap and that triangle and stuff and it is not making any sense. It describes there are two lines...is that the pit? It must be the pit. But I notice the trap token is not set to be placed on the map when you click Add Encounter. So it must be that pit. But what is that triangle?

Anyhow, it was only later when I viewed the DM map that it all fell into place. Now I see a 23, 23a, and 24, and I see the two lines and all that. Up until this point I had been trained to consider the DM maps superfluous and I thought I'd even heard they may get rid of the DM maps and so stopped viewing them. Anyhow, just some minor things. I hope all this made sense as I write very off-the-cuff.

Thanks for the report; I'll get that fixed soon. There should be a pin for 23A. Also the DM maps are pretty essential really and are not going away. There is a possible case for creating a DM map as a hidden layer on the player map if the module is created in and only useable in Unity but it's not possible to do that for modules which must still function in Classic.

For future reference report bugs here so I'm sure to see them https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2021)
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 5th, 2021 at 17:49.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I also just noticed area 27 does not have a pin. I have not looked ahead from here but this module may warrant a quick review. In the future I'll use that link for topics such as this.

Thread Information