STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Not seeing discount from Paizo account sync on Strength of Thousands modules

I own the pdfs for the strength of thousands adventure path via paizo, but I am not seeing the discount being applied to the adventure path module on fantasy grounds.

Already reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l-my-purchases

It's being looked into.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am now noticing that when I purchased part 1, the discount also failed to apply. Is there a way I can request a refund for the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    I am now noticing that when I purchased part 1, the discount also failed to apply. Is there a way I can request a refund for the difference?
    Email [email protected]
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It applied discount on my purchase.

Blog Entries
    AP 1 was properly set up for the Bundle discounts. AP 2 was not. I am working to remedy that now.

Blog Entries
    Please go to Store > Sync Paizo Purchases and then click on Retrieve Paizo Purchases. Then try adding AP 2 to your cart. You should get a discount for $17.99.

-Doug

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Please go to Store > Sync Paizo Purchases and then click on Retrieve Paizo Purchases. Then try adding AP 2 to your cart. You should get a discount for $17.99.

-Doug
    It's just a shame you don't get the full discount when buying the module at the bundle price if you already have the pdf from Paizo. I think I 'm going to have to buy my Paizo products here first to get the bundle price, and then get the pdf free, rather than buy the pdf first. I know I've raised this before, but still doesn't feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    It's just a shame you don't get the full discount when buying the module at the bundle price if you already have the pdf from Paizo. I think I 'm going to have to buy my Paizo products here first to get the bundle price, and then get the pdf free, rather than buy the pdf first. I know I've raised this before, but still doesn't feel right.
    Having the Paizo subscription doesn't let you do this unfortunately.

Having the Paizo subscription doesn't let you do this unfortunately.
    I don’t have a subscription. I just buy the PDFs. But because Smiteworks are a fair way behind Paizo releases, it’s been that I’ve ended up getting them here after they’ve been released. So I lose out on the bundle discount. So the only solution I can see, is to wait until released here, and then get the pdf for free.

Thread Information