DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Minimum Essentials to Start Fresh?

Hello,

Our group of gamers has been well-entrenched in the world of Pathfinder for almost a decade, and are looking at trying Starfinder as something new both from a genre and mechanics perspective.

Our group consists of one permanently-remote player due to a recent move, and as such we use Fantasy Grounds as the medium to play (projecting to a TV for those of us in person).

I don't want to drop half a G on all the Starfinder mods in case we decide that the game system isn't for us, and as such my question is:

- What modules, other than the core rule book, would you consider to be minimum essentials to play? I would assume an Alien Archive (bestiary?) is needed - Is there anything else that is needed or highly recommended?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

A similar question was recently asked here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-Suggestions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    A similar question was recently asked here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-Suggestions
    Similar? Virtually identical - Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Terenn View Post
    Similar?
    That's my British understatement kicking in!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information