Fantasy Grounds FRIDAYS NOON

Thank You Developer Community!!!

I wanted to take a minute and just sincerely thank the development community for FG. The amount of time many of you have invested in making the games we play better goes beyond anything I could ever imagine or ask. I use a LOT of extensions that are written and updated by a bunch of you and it really makes a difference to me and the group of people that invest their time weekly in playing my campaign(s). I know a lot of you receive feedback directly for your work, but I wanted to post something to the collective.

I'm also going to thank Trenloe and Zacchaeus for the swift and relevant feedback to any topic I happen to open up. I am sure Trenloe will (properly) reassign this post to a recognition folder that I am as yet unaware exists :-). Moon Wizard has also earned an honorable mention...

We all owe a debt to Trenloe
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 3rd, 2021 at 21:56.
    If you need to contact customer support or if there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information