FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    updated best I could with dearth of information provided.

Oh!? That's awesome! So much appreciated. I'll check and let you know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Wow - looks like it works great now.

Sorry I wasn't more specific before. I had tried to upload a screenshot. I just figured others might be having the same issue.

Honestly as valuable as this ruleset is and as far as I can find - it's the only one that allows us to play Star Wars D6 WEG on Fantasy Grounds, you should really be getting more recognition.

I'm definitely going to be talking about it in a future YouTube video on my channel. Thank you so much!

Hi, sorry to bother you. Discovered something major that is broken now but worked earlier fine.

Equipping weapons and/or armor (from the character sheet inventory) no longer populates the appropriate fields on the character sheet and thus armor and weapons are unusable.

For clarity - I entered in all the weapons and armore from the books and prior to this update they populated correctly in the weapons and armor sections of the character sheet.

Armor was dorked up to. It should all be fixed. It took a bit but somebody tipped me some forge coin so went ahead and knocked it out.

Armor was dorked up to. It should all be fixed. It took a bit but somebody tipped me some forge coin so went ahead and knocked it out.

Thanks. I wished I had more forge coin - that was all I had. I appreciate your time.

This ruleset has been completely redone. While for the most part I was able to maintain compatibility with existing records. Please see post one and provide comments for any issues you run into. (FULL vehicle and Starship integration)

I recommend using this theme with the ruleset.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1175/view

** Any character sheets will need to remade. If it dorks up your game send me a message and I will assist.**

This ruleset has been completely redone. While for the most part I was able to maintain compatibility with existing records. Please see post one and provide comments for any issues you run into. (FULL vehicle and Starship integration)

I recommend using this theme with the ruleset.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1175/view

** Any character sheets will need to remade. If it dorks up your game send me a message and I will assist.**
    Wow! Thank you!

Woo! Can't wait to see what it looks like now.

I stripped/reverted/standardized all the graphics to make it a lot easier to use themes. So you will probably want to load one of the many free themes out there. Biggest changes I think are for the GM and the combat tracker. Also using the party sheet for the players ship. I added a hangar bay and cargo hold as well.

https://youtu.be/vg_aHC12qrg
    Last edited by bayne7400; January 17th, 2024 at 19:42.

Thread Information