FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Yeah so we are both technically right. It is there but I hid it for some reason. I need to investigate further. Maybe I forgot to code or or I needed to research something. In the mean time roll a d6 and update manually I would not categorize this as game breaking. NPC record is fixed. I forgot to add the script path to the XML. Good catch I did the same thing to Mothership.

Sounds good. Thanks, bayne7400.

Is this ruleset for REUP?

Weapon damage is not tracking correctly. When I put in 8D for the damage and every time I click, it comes out at 2D6, not 8D6. As for Armor, I am so confused. Why is there Ph, En, Dx, Pr? Dx and Pr does not roll at all when I put in 3D. As for Ph and En, 3D does roll but comes out at 6D6. Why the additional 3D6?

Window is not resizeable for PCs; perhaps enabling resize would help.
    Last edited by t3xx3r; May 16th, 2022 at 05:31.

Works for me.
    wpndamage.jpg

Dx and Pr do not roll they are reductions from your armor

I believe the rules state the armor rolls add your strength score correct?

for some reason it double posted

Try making an actual item and equipping it. If you are trying to create a window entry you missing half the information unless you go back into inventory and edit it. So to answer your question it is working correctly.
    Last edited by bayne7400; May 16th, 2022 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    for some reason it double posted

Try making an actual item and equipping it. If you are trying to create a window entry you missing half the information unless you go back into inventory and edit it. So to answer your question it is working correctly.
    I will check it when I get home. Thanks.

OK, I'm building up a database in the D6_Generic ruleset and I ran into a snag that I'm hoping someone else knows how to get around. I have a weapon that the damage is STR + 2, but when I put in STR+2 I get a roll of Strength + 2D6. If I put in 1D6+2, I'll get the 1D6+2. On the Weapons line on the character sheet there is a "Select" that can be changed to "None" or "STR" and this will add the Strength roll into the damage. However I can't get the weapon damage to just be +2. Any ideas?

Ok so it's basically two pips? Maybe put a few screenshots and I'll see what the deal.is.

Edit. Try toggling str and then 0D+2 . Let me know if that works
    Last edited by bayne7400; August 27th, 2022 at 00:07.

Thread Information