FG Spreadshirt Swag

Automations for Call of Cthulhu 7th

On June 2020 I asked about automations and I was replied it was on the list.

Is there any update to this question 16 months before?

I've been following the develpment of the RQG ruleset and looks like it will come fully automated, and considering CoC is way simpler than RQG and that CoC ruleset has not included too many new features in the past years... Fix me if i'm wrong.

Original thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...CoC7th-ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    On June 2020 I asked about automations and I was replied it was on the list.

Is there any update to this question 16 months before?

I've been following the develpment of the RQG ruleset and looks like it will come fully automated, and considering CoC is way simpler than RQG and that CoC ruleset has not included too many new features in the past years... Fix me if i'm wrong.

Original thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...CoC7th-ruleset
    24 months after the first question raised.

Seems that the ruleset is going to be as it is, no improvements in terms of usability and automations, I guess.

The developer mentions that they would need to be investigated and if possible be implemented. We don't provide ETA's for any expansions or releases of projects as it may not be possible. I looked over your requests and they may be outside the realm of the design for the ruleset. It is still up to the developer to try and pursue them and will allow them to respond if they so wish to attempt them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information