DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Asset Window Behavior

As discussed in the List Refresh thread about asset window behavior. The following behavior with the Asset Window is undesired...

When navigating the Asset window, when returning to the root level, the window loads the first page of the assets list, and does not return to where it was left off.

Existing behavior;
    1. Open Asset Window
    2. Activate Images filter
    3. Navigate to a folder not in the initial window list (Torstan's Asset Pack)
    4. Navigate to sub-folder (Floors)
    5. Select Up to Index (to return to the root level)
    6. Note that the Asset window returns to the first page of items

Expected/Desired behavior would be that at Step 6 the window would return to the root level but on the page previously selected (i.e. that shows/includes 'Torstan's Asset Pack')

Note; I understand the lists are generated dynamically and such a change in behavior may not be practical.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the break down. I think I heard someone internal mention this specific scenario as well, but I didn't have an easy answer at the time. I'll have to think on it a bit to see what I can come up with. It sounds like I might need to track per-control, per-filterpath display offset history to even try to do that; and think about how all the filters interact with that.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information