STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Data error

Data error

I logged in. I then went to the FG Forge to search for inspiration for my game. As soon as the page loaded, I got a red popup stating "data error" and suggested I click on a link. The link did not work when clicked. I saw nothing on the page except the headings and search options (amount shown, search box, and other filters). After the popup faded away, I started typing in the search area and the popup came back. I continued to type and then hit enter. Then multiple popups started showing up in succession. The popups all stated the exact thing.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I have a separate login for the Forge compared to the FG website?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Using Google Chrome with no extensions and English language settings I'm not seeing this. Does this happen to you in different web browsers? Might it be related to a browser extension? Can you give browser details and maybe post some screen shots?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information