DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid][LFP] [5E] Pro GM: Tales of the Yawning Portal [THU]

Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

Tales of the Yawning Portal
    Thursday, 7-10 PM, $20 per player for the session
    https://startplaying.games/adventure...8352ea9aa4e6f3
    Welcome to Tales from the Yawning Portal. Within this book you will find seven of the deadliest dungeons from the history of D&D, updated for the current edition of the game. Some are classics that have hosted an untold number of adventurers, while others are newer creations boldly staking their place in the pantheon of notable D&D adventures.

Just as these dungeons have made an impression on D&D players, so too have tales of their dangers spread across the D&D multiverse. When the night grows long in Waterdeep, City of Splendors, and the fireplace in the taproom of the Yawning Portal dims to a deep crimson, adventurers from across the Sword Coast-and even some visiting from other D&D worlds-spin tales and rumors of lost treasures.

This is a beginning tutorial on how to play 5E D&D, but with an homage to the older tales that will satisfy the veteran player as well. If you have little to no experience playing Dungeons & Dragons, especially 5th Edition, then this is your chance to learn with like-minded players. As a veteran DM and a professional teacher, I will help teach you how the game is played so that you can go onto other campaigns with confidence.

Final Note: This is a Short Adventure and will be a series of Short Adventures out of Yawning Portal that have been strung together.

Hey man i would like to join this game, Please let me know if you have openings and what i will need to do to join.

Simply click the link above to be taken to StartPlayingGames. You need to create an account with them (super simple and free). As soon as you sign up, it will give you all the relevant information such as Discord Invite and FGU log in. I have 4 players already (two vets and two newbies) that have completed their session 0 and started off on their adventure. They are synergizing very well already. The aim is an Ol' School Feel but with the New Mechanics.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly one last question I see the time as 6pm but what is the timezone for this game

My apologies. The players asked for it to be changed to 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern Time Zone.

Thread Information