DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have been aware of this glitch but it has not been prioritized. I can take a look at it but if I recall right it was not fixed because Savage Worlds uses own dice handling system and adding the support was not easy. I have plan to refactor Savage Worlds to use CoreRPG dice handling system but that has not progressed at all after initial investigation.
    It does sound difficult. Thank you Ikael for all you do for the ruleset. My thought on the manual die roll would be not to force a manual die roll for every die explosion, just allow an initial manual die roll for the first roll, and if the user wanted to max out the dice so it exploded, it could do so. Or force the die to come up snake eyes.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Thanks Ikael!

Would it help to make a pinned thread that lists the known bugs and oft requested features? If there were a list of things you know about, along with their basic priority and effort, it might save time answering some of these questions.
    I try to catch those questions, but sometimes I say you know about things, and I don't always know what I know about.
    It might also put people at ease knowing that you know about these bugs and tweaks, and where they are in the list.
    Then we can point people to that thread and you don't have to explain (again).

We appreciate all your hard work!

Hi Moon Wizard,

My players are level 1 and soon will meet a potentially TPK encounter...
    I want to have a safety net ( the ability to fudge the dice )

but I want the dice rolls I do to be believable to my players.

when I use a normal dice roll and then use a faux dice roll...... from the players side is there anything at all that looks different ( from the player's side ? )

Kind regards

Korvaak

The dice still roll in a hidden manner (ie GM dice only show as shadows); but the results will be modified to the numbers specified when using faux roll option.

You can try it out to see if it is going to do what you want by starting a second instance of FG and connecting to your own game, then trying it out.

JPG

Moon Wizard, Thanks so much.

I earlier got my son to test being a player on his computer and it is perfect.

Kind regards

Thread Information