5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Masking and Images

Hi All,

I'm just working on running a Candlekeep campaign and I have been trying to change the colour of the masking. I feel like having it set to black can be a little unnerving as the GM. I'm never quite sure if the image is sharing properly or if it's just masked. I'm on a Mac and I've managed to go through and locate the imagebox.png file. but it's actually a different frame and color than what I see as a player. The imagebox.png shows grey while players see black. I can unmask areas and they will share but, is there something being lost in translation as to the image frame and color and if so how might I correct it so that it matches? I'd prefer to share the frame and the grey masking showing up in the the imagebox.png. This is in the 5E core rules.
    Last edited by Sakura14; November 29th, 2021 at 00:35.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Sakura14

I havent looked at this since lighting went into effect. Its possible the masking no longer uses that image...
    Hopefully someone else will chime in with an actual suggestion.

It is built into the client, and not editable.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for your reply Moon Wizard!

Maybe the threads I saw were for earlier versions or for classic. It's all good if there isn't a way to change it. It would just be a preference or maybe something I could edit if I was using my own server instead of a cloud account. It's just I swear at times the black masking had a grid over it and other times it didn't...I just thought maybe I was missing something.

Thanks Again and Best Regards,

CM

Thank you for the welcome Damned

Blog Entries
    If the suggestion is not there, you can add such to the wish list; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information