5E Character Create Playlist

Action to roll on a Table

Is there a way that you can make an effect or action on a character sheet for something like a spell that can be clicked to have it roll on a table. Like if you cast Viscous Mockery and have a table of insults; one of the items that the player can click would be the button to roll on the insult table?

There are also a couple of spells that have a functional table roll for the person that the spell goes against (like Confusion).

Blog Entries
    Not as part of the spell/cast action. Or at least I'm pretty sure the answer is no unless you find an extension that does it.

Have you tried dragging the table roll to an action? Not sure where, but like you would drag te table roll to the hotbar, maybe it can be dragged into a spell action somewhere?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

that is what I thought. I have not been able to find a way to do it

It would be a nice function to have.

Well you could make a story/note entry and use the chat format to issue a slash command. I make a story entry with some of the types of rolls I would like to push that are not something that can be made into actions.

capture.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information