STAR TREK 2d20

5e,CST,Wendsdays-Fridays Experienced player just looking to relax and have fun.

So I guess a good start is my personality. I am usually shy the first couple sessions and it takes me a second to warm up but once I do I love this chit chat even outside the game about anything D&D. I love a group with humor and find I much prefer the more laid back personalities over groups the get competitive. I will say if a campaign gets too absurd and silly tho it really crashes my immersion and makes it hard to get invested so I do prefer when serious character moments aren't interrupted by a sex joke or something. I'm 26 years old if that's relevant.

Been playing and dming for years and have gone thru many a campaign. I have played with both min maxer groups and pure rp groups alto I find I like a healthy mix of combat and rp. I am adaptive enough to where I can switch mindsets between a more crunchy one and a much heavier rp one but I do request when joining a group I am informed of whats expected. It's never fun to join a crunch party with a pure stat deficient character or joining a group of pure role play characters with your stat crunch its never fun for the group or the dm. Just give me the expectation and my character will conform.

Ive played almost every official D&D module so honestly I'm looking for homebrew campaigns. I have played a module Ive played before just to help the other pcs subtly but that honestly was not much fun I want surprises too. I am pretty heavy into sticking to the fantasy roots of D&D altho don't mind mixtures like Eberon. I am looking for a long term game over something like one shots or short adventures.

As far as times I do want to stick to something more in the afternoon as opposed to the morning but can work around it if needed. looking to be playing on any day between Wendsday-Friday and once weekly.

never mind on this update got some feedback. still looking for a game tho.
    Last edited by Azronical; December 1st, 2021 at 06:17.

Thread Information