DICE PACKS BUNDLE

2E Bundle question

Good Day All
    I was wondering if this is something others have noticed, I was curious in completing my 2E D&D bundle when I noticed that I would be required to purchase the Desert of Desolation (I3-5) and each individual module I3-5. The cost is almost identical so ($29.99 for the first and $9.99 each for the others). Pre-sale prices of course, but still seems unfair to have to double purchase identical modules. (This is on the FG store).

Is there a way to complete the bundle without the double purchase?

Thanks for listening to my rant

Blog Entries
    Hey Bonken,

It is not our intention to require both. Unfortunately, our bundle won't be smart enough to allow one without the other. We would have to choose either the individual ones, the compilation or exclude both. What would be your preference?

Anyone else out there, what would you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hey Bonken,

It is not our intention to require both. Unfortunately, our bundle won't be smart enough to allow one without the other. We would have to choose either the individual ones, the compilation or exclude both. What would be your preference?

I would go with the Super Module versions over the singles myself as those have additional content plus the original.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hey Bonken,

Good Day DDavison
    I personally would rather the compilation, as Celestian recommends. How would I proceed for that?
    Thanks for the quick reply, SW always impresses me!!

Blog Entries
    Okay, the individual modules for I3, I4, and I5 have been removed from the bundle.

Okay, the individual modules for I3, I4, and I5 have been removed from the bundle.
    Good Day DDavison
    Thank You very much!! Now off to happily spend my money to SW!

Thread Information