DICE PACKS BUNDLE

2e Ruleset - Delay rules?

We were trying to look up the rules in our books on how Delay works. We see that its' on the character sheet, but if somebody could help us out it would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    We were trying to look up the rules in our books on how Delay works. We see that its' on the character sheet, but if somebody could help us out it would be greatly appreciated!
    Its for people that use the "extended" optional initiative rules for multiple attacks. As I understand the rule if you have 2 attacks (such as a bow) you make one attack on your initiative then you get your 2nd after everyone else has gone. So, if you attack, click delay, you will be placed at the bottom of initiative and play out in the order again.

You don't have to use it but for those that would like to use it, it's there. I know most people play all actions on their turn.

DMG Chapter 9, PG 80:
    Last edited by celestian; November 23rd, 2021 at 04:36.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thank you so much, celestian.

Thread Information