5E Character Create Playlist

Storm Lords Wrath Battlemaps

I'm wondering if anyone has created any battle maps for this module. Specifically for the the normal day in Leilon fights. I have one for the initial fight on the road but I'm looking for one to use for the fishery and also the lake and marsh island encounters. I'm bad at making my own maps because I spend a ton of time on them and then feel like they look like crap.

Blog Entries
    Sort of... I was going to make an Enhancing Beyond Icespire when I was running these. But I never finished it. One of the big things was I wanted maps of Leilon in different levels of build, and in a top down perspective so they could more easily be used as battlemaps. This map is not finished, but I cant find it. I will keep looking for it and see what I can find. Will post it for you if I can find it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so some of the maps I used were from here; https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonOfIce...ds_wrath_maps/

Then here is my very incomplete map of Leilon(zipped and attached)
    Leilon.zipLeilon.zip

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

A good resource:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonOfIce...ds_wrath_maps/

Not my map - you can get it from Inkarnate's site (Google 'leilon inkarnate' and the labeled version will show-up). I just cloned it and de-labeled it so there was a players version available for you.

I haven't run this module yet - I was poised to do it, but elected to link-in Storm King's Thunder instead.

Thread Information