5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    That being said, I do like trying to accommodate everyone & this campaign has been well recieved thus far so if people were interested I could in theory run a whole 2nd group- would just then have to be a different time slot

If you're looking at starting a second group, I've been looking to get into a second game myself. I have a number of ideas sitting in wait that I can always bring in, based on what's needed.

Same here on the 2nd group.

Ok, this sounds *very* interesting. Hoping your second group hasn't yet filled, and that it's not gonna be a Sunday game because I already have one of those that I'm pretty into. As for characters I have plenty of ideas but let's leave that for PMs.

Looks like the 2nd group is going to happen so I'm going to start PMing people who've commented here to see, if you see this feel free to message me as well. A minor issue I need to resolve so it'll likely be the 1st group splitting in half then adding people to that, still figuring out the dates and such that depends on what works for as many people as possible. Will update here

Yeah sry I missed this, you are totally correct EST is -5 not +5, think I've been thinking of that wrong for years

I'd love to join if you're still planning on running a game on Fridays, any time works.
    I just started using FG, and am relatively new to DnD. I've wanted to play for years now but only had the chance to play in one short family game last month.

Here is the link to my current LFG post

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...689#post629689
    Last edited by MimicA13; December 8th, 2021 at 17:26.

... How's the rosters looking now that you've split into two groups? Need another player in either one? 8^)

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I do have a ton of people at the moment, but if people are dropping out and such I'll check in with those who have commented here

Thread Information