STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Even though I did not know David personally, it is a really sad news to learn of this. I want to take the time to give my sincere condoleances to his family and friends.
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Sad news his videos helped and are still helping me learn fantasy grounds. When he got picked to be on the fantasy grounds team his excitement was thru the roof and still every video the same energy. As a fellow Texan this is a great loss. He will be missed. My condolences to his family

That is awful news to hear. My deepest condolences to his family and his Fantasy Grounds family. His videos were why I chose Fantasy Grounds as a VTT.

Sorry fo the lost, to the family be strong, its so sad

OMG. What a tragic loss. Dave was an amazing guy with an enormously influential style of DM'ing and endless charisma that will be sorely missed. I loved watching his videos with his voice-overs for NPC's and was inspired by his exceptional grasp of 5e mechanics and story-telling. He was very friendly and kind. It is a very sad day for all in the RPG industry that he has passed, not just for his family, friends and work colleagues. Sincere condolences
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

- Dave was a great friend to us all and I can only say if it hadn't been for him I probably wouldn't have discovered just how amazing fantasy grounds is, so many many years ago when I first met him.

From myself and Troll Lord Games:

We lost a very a good friend last weekend. He was not only a good friend to the gaming community but also a wonderful ambassador for Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop.

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to David's family, he was such a great person and an amazing content creator.

He will be missed terribly but we're sure he will still be rolling nat 20's and telling amazing stories no matter what plane he is on!

The Troll Lords
    Last edited by BABOONSKI; November 22nd, 2021 at 21:05.
    Chuck "BABOONSKI" Cumbow
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (UTC -5)
    Community Director at Troll Lord Games
    Email me: [email protected]

TLG on the Web
    TLG on Discord
    TLG on Fantasy Grounds

Dave is and will remain an icon of this community. People like him leave a mark on this world that transcends the passing of their mortal form. The word is a better place for Dave having been in it.
    Last edited by mhossom; November 22nd, 2021 at 22:50.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

Shocked and really sad to hear that Dave has passed away. My deep condolence to his family and friends.

I never got to meet him in person. Though he had made the suggestion many time that he wanted to drag me to a football match (he'd accept it as football rather than soccer) if he made it to this side of the pond.

I was a regular viewer and eventually a moderator of his streams for years.

He was definitely a character, who can forget the incident with the tiger sauce... the face he made...

He was a great mate and I thought very highly of him. To say that I'm shocked is a massive understatement.

Thread Information