5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Wow, such sad news
    David's videos were very helpful as I was learning how to run using FG and he was an ever-present part of the community.
    Be careful everyone <3

I am flabagasted by this news! He was an iconic member of this community!! May his spirit be welcomed in the etherplane and I hope to catch up with him to roleplay till eternity when my time comes to it too! Best wishes to his son and I hope he grows to be a great man too.

Very sad news. My condolences to his friends and family members. I had a few chats with him, and he surely was interested into RPGs, in context of FG but also in general. Thus, his death surely creates a hole in our community which no-one can fill

Very sad to hear this news. His gameplay videos were some of the first I'd ever watched when I got back into D&D a few years ago. I also watched many of his videos which help solidify my position to purchase an Ultimate license for FGU last August for my birthday (along with the top 3 WotC books needed for play - DMG, PHB and MM). He will be missed and my thoughts are with his family during this difficult time!

Dave Middleton was one of the pinnacles of the Fantasy Grounds community, always with a positive and kind attitude. His passion was contagious, and his teachings will live on in our minds and hearts.

What a terrible loss! I never got to meet Dave in person but I got to know him first as the Digital DM and second as a SW employee and feel his loss like he was my close friend. He was such a force in the FG RPG community. His videos are the reason I choose to use FG as my VTT. Fantasy Grounds Friday was one of my weekly shows. I know he loved his mom and son because he shared so many stories about them. I thought he did not look well when I saw his last video. My heart goes out to his family and friends and hope they can find peace in his passing.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Hi! I'm very sad to read this. David was a great DM, an excelent streamer and above all, an excellent person. My sincere condolences to the family and the co-workers.

Absolutely awful news. David was my main source of info when I started learning about Fantasy Grounds and I was lucky enough to have a few short conversation with him in Youtube comments. I will miss his honesty and earnest love of our hobby.

Blog Entries
    It is in this time of sorrow that I try and remember all the joy and light Dave brought to our community. He will be dearly missed and he leaves behind a legacy that is of the best kind; one of joy, caring, helpfulness and positivity.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My deepest condolences. Dave was a positive force in the FG community and will be deeply missed. The FG community is one of the most positive ones on the Internet and a large part of that is people like Dave who cared deeply about others and was willing to help them.

Thread Information