DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Blog Entries
    SmiteWorks will be providing a check for $4,000 directly to David's son Nick to help with expenses and logistics. This likely would have been David's holiday bonus from the company if he was still with us. Any funds that were paid for David's final paycheck and accrued vacation time went directly to his account and may be tied up until his estate is settled. As I live nearby, I will be delivering this in person to Nick in the very near future. GoFundMe's fees are reasonable at 2.9% plus $0.30 for each donation, but we don't want to dilute this for a larger transaction.

Condolences to his family.

I watched many of his FG streams.

See you on the other side. Rest in Peace.
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Sincere condolences to Nick and his family! I enjoyed watching his videos as they were always informative and gracious. See you on the other side David.

Wait... is this the guy that does all the YouTube video tutorials? He died??

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    SmiteWorks will be providing a check for $4,000 directly to David's son Nick to help with expenses and logistics. This likely would have been David's holiday bonus from the company if he was still with us. Any funds that were paid for David's final paycheck and accrued vacation time went directly to his account and may be tied up until his estate is settled. As I live nearby, I will be delivering this in person to Nick in the very near future. GoFundMe's fees are reasonable at 2.9% plus $0.30 for each donation, but we don't want to dilute this for a larger transaction.
    That's awesome Doug.

Condolences to his son and family. We have all benefited from his helpful, cheerful and positive presence in the YouTube videos and live streams.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information