Hello,

My name is John and I have been a TTRPG player for over 35 years and a DM for 34. I run both off the shelf and original adventures. I cater to busy adults who do not get to game that often. Games are typically once monthly or bi-weekly to accommodate busy schedules. They are Episodic West Marches Drop in Style where you do not need to attend every session to be up to date. Stories emphasize political intrigue, mysteries, and problem solving over hack and slash or swashbuckling. I also offer Duet games for one player. PM if you have questions or use our contact form

Overview
• Software: FGU Ultimate Included. Syrinscape for sound effects.
• Campaign wiki with over 170 articles and growing
• This adventure adaptation is heavily exploration and role play with less emphasis on combat.
• Drop in Campaign with West Marches show up when you are able flexibility.
• Episodic adaptation with group patron and notice board style quests to ensure story progression.
• It is a linear adventure with a beginning and end. It is not a complete sandbox.
• Preferred styles are the Actor, the Explorer, the Storyteller, the Thinker, and the Watcher.
• Not good fit are the Power Gamer, the Instigator, or the Slayer.
• Session will be recorded and text transcribed for current and future joiners to see what has already been accomplished.
• Email address required to access Campaign wiki and documents. You may use a throw away gmail.com or outlook.com address.

Schedule and Cost
• See table below for regular scheduling and costs
• These are West Marches campaigns and may be requested at other times. PM for info.
• Credit cards accepted via Stripe
• Cryptocurrency accepted via Coinpayments

Discounts
Not to be combined. We offer the larger of the following
• 2% discount if reserving 2 weeks in advance.
• 5% discount if reserving 4 or more sessions for the same game
• 10% discount for payment in Cryptocurrency (DOGE, BTC, LTC, and others accepted)

Code:
+-------------------------------+------------------------------------+-------------+-----------+------------+
| When                          | Adventure                          | D&D Edition | # Players | Cost       |
+-------------------------------+------------------------------------+-------------+-----------+------------+
| 1st Thursday Monthly 2100 ET  | Rime of the Frostmaiden (T9)       | 5e          | 1-6       | $20.77 USD |
| 1st Wednesday Monthly 2100 ET | Rime of the Frostmaiden (T12)      | 5e          | 1-6       | $20.77 USD |
| Fridays Bi-Weekly 2030 ET     | Wild Beyond the Witchlight (T4)    | 5e          | 1-6       | $23.33 USD |
| Fridays Bi-Weekly 2100 ET     | Wild Beyond the Witchlight (T10)   | 5e          | 1-6       | $23.33 USD |
| 2nd Wednesday Monthly 2100 ET | Rime of the Frostmaiden (T11)      | 2e          | 1-6       | $33.33 USD |
| Sundays Bi-Weekly 1300 ET     | Tyranny of Dragons (T6)            | 5e          | 1-6       | $21.00 USD |
| Mondays Flexible 1900 ET      | Duet Rime of the Frostmaiden (T13) | 5e          | 1         | $75.00 USD |