5E Character Create Playlist

Medium Exp Player Looking for Party

Hello!

I live in Arizona. I have open times 5pm - 12am (M-Thurs) (UTC 0000 - 0700) Fridays 5pm - Unlimited
    I'm in a group that's only on Saturdays at the moment.
    Sundays: All day

I've played 5 campaigns so far. I've led one campaign.

I'm into LOTS of roleplay and stories. I love dressing up as well. I don't keep it simple most of the time if I'm being honest. I like to try everything new. I've only played cleric, paladin and rogue so far. I've only used Fantasy Grounds with Discord. I also have a bot that can utilize music as well. I would really like to have a group that's serious into roleplaying, utilizing music and having great story with twists. I'm totally for giving a background but if the DM decides to screw with it, I'm totally game!

Also I would prefer to be with 18+ just because I do tend to curse and I don't want to cause problems if that's an issue with anyone.

I hope to hear from someone. Please pm me! Thanks for reading

***edit, I am military, so there is a possibility that I could be moving anytime, it MIGHT change my timezone by a few hours.
    Last edited by CritsAndGigglesD20; December 1st, 2021 at 00:01.

Hey would like to play. I only play purchased campaigns. I dont have the time for preping. I would like to play a serious story. Not aure i would be into the dressing up part. Least not yet. I live in virgina. I would rather play Friday or Saturday nights. If that would work for you.

Oh shoot, did I not put the thread right? I'm actually looking for a DnD group. Though I have DM'd a campaign, and I feel I do have the creativity, due to military b.s I don't have the time to fully prep one so was trying to find a good group of folks out there to befriend with. My old group dispersed and I only knew them online, not real life, so just...trying to find some companionship. Sorry if this sounds lousy lol

Id be happy to play. I DM you with my discord info qnd we can chat on there about a plan if you would like.

Thread Information