DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New to Fantasy Grounds

Just downloaded the demo and looking to try out this new way of playing D&D. Decades of experience playing- however almost decades out of the game. Looking to get back into it and see if fantasy grounds is the way to go (looks very promising). Any help, advice, or a quick game to test it out would be apricated.

Thanks,

Steve

Blog Entries
    Hi Steve... welcome back into the fold!

What types of rulesets do you want to play and when are you available (days, hours and time zone) is a good first step.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Played a bit of each ruleset from Basic to 5e (started in late 70s). Available Mon-Thurs after 5pm EST.

Thanks for the advice.

Blog Entries
    I may have something in the near future. PM me your Discord id and we can chat if you are still looking.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Post in LFG on the Fantasy Grounds Discord. I have had good luck finding games that way. Good luck and welcome to Fantasy Grounds. https://discord.gg/z9rcwXHu
    https://linktr.ee/BelleMuerte

Thread Information