DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Works on my end! thank you!

I'm playing D&D 5E.
    I have found one small bug in spell editing. There is nothing displayed in cast.
    If spell is moved to character all is visible.

Otherwise, nice extension. Love it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongtree View Post
    I have found one small bug in spell editing. There is nothing displayed in cast.
    If spell is moved to character all is visible.
    This is acutally expected because the display needs to grab some character data (level, proficiency, etc.). That's why it only gets shown as soon you drag a spell to a character sheet.

First: I absolutely LOVE being able to pre-add these to the spell entry and saving in a module I can share between campaigns. It's a HUGE time saver. But...

Question: Is it intended that the right-click menu on the Actions tab no longer allows for removal of individual entries?
    It appears that the clear function removes the ability to remove individual Action/Effect entries. If I'm working in haste, it's easy to add an extra effect or cast action in error. Or, if I want to add them in a specific order to enhance the flow for my player, I have to clear all and then re-add in order, as opposed to removing the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    Question: Is it intended that the right-click menu on the Actions tab no longer allows for removal of individual entries?
    It appears that the clear function removes the ability to remove individual Action/Effect entries. If I'm working in haste, it's easy to add an extra effect or cast action in error. Or, if I want to add them in a specific order to enhance the flow for my player, I have to clear all and then re-add in order, as opposed to removing the mistake.
    I can't replicate that. Can you test with just this extension enabled? Maybe another one overrides the radial menu.

I can confirm, this is the only extension loaded. spell-recordLoaded.jpg

Honestly, it's not a "hair ripped out" frustration. I've been putting up with it without feeling compelled to track it down for a while now. But, while I was testing for a different error (unrelated to this topic, or the extension), I decided to narrow it down. shrug

No worries though. If you can't reproduce it, I can't imagine how it'd be fixable. Such is the way of software, right?

Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    I can confirm, this is the only extension loaded. spell-recordLoaded.jpg

Honestly, it's not a "hair ripped out" frustration. I've been putting up with it without feeling compelled to track it down for a while now. But, while I was testing for a different error (unrelated to this topic, or the extension), I decided to narrow it down. shrug

No worries though. If you can't reproduce it, I can't imagine how it'd be fixable. Such is the way of software, right?
    Ah, I see now. Seems to only happen in 5e and not in 3.5e. I'll investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    v2.6 Fix 5E spell action deletion

Fixed
    • Spell action deletion in 5e
    Maybe interference from one of the many other mods I'm running, but I still cannot delete spell actions.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Maybe interference from one of the many other mods I'm running, but I still cannot delete spell actions.
    In 5e with only Spell Record Actions enabled I can delete spell actions just fine in the character sheet. So it's probably another extension overwriting some things there.

Thread Information