STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellock
    Ah, CST is at GMT-6 I think. Daylight time for CST (Central Standard Time) is called CDT (Central Daylight Time) and is at GMT-5.

EST is GMT -5, but changes into EDT which is GMT-4 I think. So 8PM for him is still 9 PM for you I think You know... If i'm right. Which doesn't happen often.
    As far as I know Eastern time is always 1 hour ahead of Central time. Currently, since we're not in Daylight Savings (not until October-November), CST is GMT -5 and EST is GMT -4. At least that's what the boards are telling me

I remember hearing that Daylight Savings was going to be different this year but I can't recall how so. Guess I'll find out.

Right now (Sept 5, 2007)...Eastern time in USA is...EDT. Eastern Daylight Time. This is UTC - 4. (Coordinated Universal Time)

Central time in USA is...CDT. Central Daylight Time. This is UTC - 5.

Great Britain is one hour ahead of UTC in summer time. (Which is why the current standard is to use UTC in lieu of GMT, as a location within the GMT timezone may apply daylight savings time. UTC is never altered by daylight savings.)

I highly recommend that when scheduling times over the internet that everyone use a link from this site:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Here is an example.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=0&min=0&sec=0

The only change I heard about daylight savings recently (in the US) was that the start and end dates were being moved a week or two. The website above provides the date when clocks have to be pushed forward or back in the various locations it lists times for.

Good luck.

Later.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Hey, right on Ramza! Thanks for the info! I probably know more about timezones now than I ever wanted to, but it's one of those things that can only be useful by knowing it

Thanks again!

I can't seem to get to the calendar, 1ifeblood. This is Corwin's player from the Undermountain session, wondering if you still have a spot open.

If i can´t get this crap working on time to the game i guess i´m out very cool hum?? I love this crap
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Did you cancelled the campaign???? oh crap...
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    Did you cancelled the campaign???? oh crap...
    The game is still on Blue, but it sounded like you weren't going to be able to play so I had to bring on a backup player. sorry if I misunderstood you

No no you understand it right i´m not playing because they don´t care about our problem...but i went to see the game and don´t find it on the calendar that´s why i asked the question nothing more

Count me in too...CST is perfect.

Thread Information