DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Scourge of the Howling Horde (D&D 3.5)

Hey all...starting Sunday, Sept 9 at 8pm CST and continuing bi-weekly (every other Sunday), I'm wanting to run the Scourge of the Howling Horde module that I transferred onto FG. It's made for 4 characters of level 1 which is what I'll be accepting. I'm an experience DM but am new to FG. I've played a few times and am currently in a couple campaigns so am learning alot about how the software works. It's nice and offers a lot of features to help make the game more fun. This will be more of a way for me to get familiar with using FG to run games and if all goes well, more in-depth games in the future.

Because this is basically a learning experience for me and any other players new to FG, I'm going to keep character creation limited to PHB 3.5 only. Future games will probably allow more, but I don't want to have to mess with new feats I'm not familiar with or spells, variations, etc. And I would also like for the players to organize a well-rounded party (fighter, healer, rogue, mage).

Although I'm typically into elaborate characters with well thought-out backgrounds, you don't need to worry about that for this game. If you want to go with it I have no problems with that, but I won't be working any personal storylines into the core story. At the end of the module your characters will have reached level 2. At that point we may continue on with a different storyline using the same characters or start into something different. That will be determined at the end of the module.

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=212

Character Creation:
    (Core books only)
    Level 1
    28 Point-buy
    Max starting gold
    Max hit points

Can i join the party can you tell me the time in GMT? other thing is for FG 1 or version 2?
    I have both
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

This sounds like fun and is the exact time I'm available to play. Count me in!

Pick me!!!!

I would love to be included in this game. I am fairly new to FG and can't wait to get started. I was thinking of playing a fighter/rogue type character. Thanks for your consideration.

I'm interested as well. I just got FG2 last month and have yet to try it out, so this sounds like the perfect game for me to join. I'll even play the cleric (if no one else wants to).

Great response guys and thank you! I believe CST is GMT-5. This will also be for FG2. Let me know if you have any other questions and if you haven't already, submit your request to the calendar link above.

No more questions count with me to the story
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

If you got room for one last player I wouldnt mind playing as well. I will put myself onto the calendar. I am in EST so if I am correct the game would start at 9 pm. CST doesnt have daylight savings time if I remember correctly.

LT

Alright I'm going to pick the final players for this adventure tomorrow night (Wednesday). If you posted and want to play but haven't submitted a request to the calendar yet, please do so. I'll be selecting the players from that list so don't worry if you haven't decided on a class or name for your character yet as long as you have something submitted...we can work out the rest of the details later.

Quote Originally Posted by LostTribe
    I am in EST so if I am correct the game would start at 9 pm. CST doesnt have daylight savings time if I remember correctly.

LT
    Ah, CST is at GMT-6 I think. Daylight time for CST (Central Standard Time) is called CDT (Central Daylight Time) and is at GMT-5.

EST is GMT -5, but changes into EDT which is GMT-4 I think. So 8PM for him is still 9 PM for you I think You know... If i'm right. Which doesn't happen often.

Thread Information