5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 3-4 players 5e fantasy every Wed. 6:30-10:00 EST Nov 24th. Lost Mine of Pandelver

- This dungeon comes from the starter pack for 5e so it is a 1st level dungeon for players who have never played D&D before. I am looking for 3-4 new players or players who have only a small experience with 5e or Fantasy Ground

- I started DMing in 1982 so I spent most of my time in AD&D. 2.5 years ago my family and I switched to 5e. and my 1st game in FG was in June in 2020

- I'm very open about the PC's.. I only have a couple things that I prefer 1) no evil player, 2)That the party are team players. I have no preferences as per class and I don't care if the party is "balanced". You can roll any character and class you want. Either you can roll your own character or we can setup a time to get together and I can help you or you can use 1 of the pre-generated that I have made.

- I have the following modules PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Desdent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, You can play a character from any of these modules and we use Discord for voice.

Just as a reminder we will be playing every Wednesday.

Is there any chance that time is negotiable? I'm in CST so that'd be a 5:30 start time for me and I'm just barely getting home from work around that time. Even if it could be pushed by 30 minutes that would be fine. I'm rather new to TTRPGs having only played two one shot sessions of D&D 5E and I started in a Pathfinder 2E beginner box campaign but that only got two sessions in before it fell apart due to various real life issues that came up with some of the players. So I'm interested in finding a regular game I can join.

I'd be very interested in playing. I'm a long time DnD player, but only have a little bit of FG experience. I don't do Evil. Discord for voice I'm all for. And Wed night is perfect

If you have room available, I would love to play this module as I haven't had a chance to experience it yet. I have experience with low to early mid level characters in 5e and can typically work my way around Fantasy Ground until I have to level a character, then the wheels seem to fall off lol. If you find four new players, by all means take them ahead of me. Always great to get new people into the game. If you have an opening, I would love to join you though.

I'm not a new player, but haven't played for a long time as a player, only as a DM.

If you have room, let me know

I'm interested!
    Last edited by MurasameX7; May 23rd, 2023 at 04:13.

This sounds great I'm very interested in playing although I've never played DnD before I'm familiar with how the game and mechanics work I have just never had anyone to play with.
    The time and day work well for me, also do you use any homebrew content?

You’re more than welcome to join us. First I’m running Fantasy Ground Unity. My FG server name is hibby and the campaign is called LMOP and the password is LM0P. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/jNavQzdg
    You can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned, but I would roll a new character. That gets you more invested in your character. Or in the top left hand corner is a button to go to the “create character wizard.” Or we can roll a new character together if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, & Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, I don't require a "balanced" party etc. As of now I have 1 player who is playing a rogue. Straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. When you roll your own character you can have only those items that come with your class and background. With your background you will receive a small amount of gold and here’s the 1st House Rule from me. You can spend that gold to supplement your supplies. Be sure to leave some of that gold because you will need to pay for lodgings meals and beer while on your journey. To contact me it would be best through discord. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it. If there is any thing else let me know.
    Our 1st play date will be November 24th 6:30 – 10:00 EST Time. This will start with a session 0 where I’ll go over some house rules and answer any questions, help with any problems.
    Hibby

I'm sorry but I can' really start this later than 6:30. But if you're ok jumping in a little bit late say by 7:00 my time that would be OK for me. So,You’re more than welcome to join us. First I’m running Fantasy Ground Unity. My FG server name is hibby and the campaign is called LMOP and the password is LM0P. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/jNavQzdg
    You can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned, but I would roll a new character. That gets you more invested in your character. Or in the top left hand corner is a button to go to the “create character wizard.” Or we can roll a new character together if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, & Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, I don't require a "balanced" party etc. As of now I have 1 player who is playing a rogue. Straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. When you roll your own character you can have only those items that come with your class and background. With your background you will receive a small amount of gold and here’s the 1st House Rule from me. You can spend that gold to supplement your supplies. Be sure to leave some of that gold because you will need to pay for lodgings meals and beer while on your journey. To contact me it would be best through discord. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it. If there is any thing else let me know.
    Our 1st play date will be November 24th 6:30 – 10:00 EST Time. This will start with a session 0 where I’ll go over some house rules and answer any questions, help with any problems. Then we'll play for a bit.
    Hibby

What's your experience with D&D 5e and Fantasy Ground

Thread Information