STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God Fan made Maps

Hi everyone,

i recently made these maps and though i could share them.

As usual you get the Jpeg, XML (for LOS) and the Dungeon Draft files.

If you don t have DD and want a higher resolution, let me know and will oblige.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...SKXtnmQz1Vhk0k

Blog Entries
    Nice work.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Excellent maps. Thank you for sharing.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Is there a place to get the higher rez versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    The downloads from the link are pretty high resolution. Click the "Download" button at the top of the page the link takes you to, then "Download as ZIP" and then "No thanks, start the download".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The downloads from the link are pretty high resolution. Click the "Download" button at the top of the page the link takes you to, then "Download as ZIP" and then "No thanks, start the download".
    These maps are all under the new SW recommendations (4000x4000)... but happy to give them to you in 300PPI (9000x13200 for level 2 for example). Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    These maps are all under the new SW recommendations (4000x4000)... but happy to give them to you in 300PPI (9000x13200 for level 2 for example). Let me know
    Always feel free to make them huge. People can scale them down preserving aspect ratio using GIMP/PS.... so they can make them as small as they like. You can't grow an image (very well) but you can shrink them.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'd be inclined to provide maps for FG use within the FG recommended sizes. Most average users will just load them up in whatever form they are...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    We really need a village of Orlane map too.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

i personally use that one...cause DD is not really designed for village/town/city maps

https://imgur.com/gallery/kRgyO

And there s no way i can come up with something close to this... let s be honest
    Last edited by readymeal; November 18th, 2021 at 08:29.

Thread Information